Junior Project Manager
Dielco Industrial Contractors Ltd. is looking for a Junior Project Manager to join our team. Our ideal candidate is a multi-tasker who enjoys the challenge of planning, executing, and delivering projects on time and on budget.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide project documents for completion of drawings and review project scope with Detailing Department
• Communicate clearly with regards to project schedule and all relative information relating to the scope of the project
• Perform/review risk management to minimize project risks
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for seamless execution of project
• Develop a project plan to monitor and track progress
• Proactively manage changes to the project scope, schedule and costs
• Conduct regular site visits to measure project progress and quality of workmanship
• Review the status of the project on an ongoing basis, as well as any new developments or issues arising on the project
• Develop and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Participate in weekly meetings to review scheduling, current and upcoming work, staffing and processes
• Minimum two-years industrial project management experience
• Strong knowledge of ?? software
• Able to work independently and take direction in a team environment
• Communication skills and the ability to write clearly
• Attention to detail
If you would like to join our team, please email your cover letter and resume in confidence to email@example.com
Or mail to:
Dielco Industrial Contractors Ltd.
80 Enterprise Drive South
London, ON N6N 1C2
No telephone calls or visits please. We genuinely thank you for your interest and only those selected for an interview will be contacted.