Dielco Industrial Contractors is a full-service specialty contractor primarily with structural steel and miscellaneous metals. We design, fabricate, and erect structures throughout Ontario. We are a 100% family owned company with a desire for growth. We service the private commercial, public, institutional, and industrial markets.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic, and experienced Spray Booth Painter / General Labour to join our team in London, Ontario.
This position requires an individual who is highly motivated to sort, prep and paint fabricated items. Position also requires the loading and offloading of trucks. The hours of work for this position are Monday through Friday, 7:00am – 3:15pm.
Specific duties and responsibilities include:
- Load and unload trucks
- Inspect materials, components, welds, and equipment for defects or malfunctions
- Prep fabricated items for painting
- Painting of fabricated items including finish coatings
- General duties around shop
- Minimum five years’ experience in a similar position
- Experience with operating equipment including overhead cranes, forklifts, saws, hand tools
- Ability to adapt to changes in job scope
- Works well as part of team
- Ability to follow instruction and work with minimal supervision
- Solid knowledge of the use of Personal Protective Equipment, machine guards, and safe working procedures
- Attention to detail a must
If you would like to join our team, please email your cover letter and resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail to:
Dielco Industrial Contractors Ltd.
80 Enterprise Drive South
London, ON N6N 1C2
No telephone calls or visits please. We genuinely thank you for your interest and only those selected for an interview will be contacted.